- 1 lb beef thin cut steaks like (Flank steak or skirt steak), cut into small strips
- 1 lb dried pasta bows, or similar
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 lb fine green beans, topped and cut in half
- 1 15 ozcan sweet corn, drained
- 5 oz greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped chives
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onions, beans and sweet corn and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the beef strips and cook for 2-3 minutes until brown then remove from the heat.
- In a small bowl mix the greek yogurt with the mustard and lemon zest. Add to the pan with the beef and stir through the hot pasta. Season and add the chives.
- Spoon into pasta bowls and serve immediately with crusty bread.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device