- For the meatloaf: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a half-sheet pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with the breadcrumbs, which will absorb the juices during cooking.
- Pour the milk over the bread in a bowl and allow it to soak up the milk. Place the ground beef, milk-soaked bread, Parmesan, seasoned salt, parsley and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Pour in the eggs. With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Pat the mixture evenly into the prepared sheet pan, spreading all the way to the edges and corners.
- Next, make the glaze: Whisk together the ketchup, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl until well combined. Brush the mixture evenly over the top of the meatloaf. Sprinkle with the bacon.
- Bake until the meat is cooked through and slightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, then cut into squares and serve with the mashed potatoes. Garnish with the chopped parsley.