- 1 9″ unbaked deep dish pie shell
- 3/4 cup ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- Dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spread ground beef in pie shell followed by cheddar cheese, green onions and dash of pepper.
- In a bowl, stir together mayonnaise, milk, eggs and cornstarch. Pour egg mixture over ingredients in pie shell.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean. Serve hot.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device